TOMIC #15 - Theme and Colour combo

Woo hoo!! It is time for our next challenge at TOMIC!

This week we have a really yummy challenge for you... in fact, I am hungry just thinking about it. This week we are looking for a theme with a colour combo....


Chocolate (brown & cream)

"The colours brown and cream are mandatory and have to be dominant. 
The chocolate theme can be illustrated by recipe, word, decorations, theme... 
You must use a Magnolia stamp which is cooking related from the numerous collections of Magnolia stamps. "
(from the TOMIC blog)


For my card, I  have used a sheet of Prima paper that I have been saving for at least a year. It was time to use it I think !  I folded the paper into a Shaddow Box card. I recently discovered these but the format was too small for me so I've altered it so it is finished approx 5 inches square.

The images are Chef Tilda and "A Little Yummy" sentiment from the A Little Yummy collection, Strawberry from Lazy Summer Day collection and the  Love Muffin (I'll have to check the collection that one for you, sorry!!). The images are coloured with DIs on Archers Watercolour paper.

We would love for you to join us at TOMIC this week! I think we're all going to gain a few kilos while we're commenting hahaha.

Have a great week. I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share with you!
Hugs xx


Comments

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, georgeus images and embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is really incredible, I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....your beautiful creation just blows me away.....INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! This definitely has a "WOW" factor!!!!! You are sooooo talented, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a masterpiece, absolutely.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, I love the brown and cream with the pink. Really gorgeous and yummy. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Kylie so vintage looking and so pretty she is on my wish list at the mo I keep seeing her everywhere! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wow, this is awesome. LOVE those colours and all your gorgeous details including the stitching. I love making these but would love to know you measurements to make them bigger!

    Hugs, Brown xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow oh wow oh wow!! That is simply stunning. You have such a talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi wow absolutely stunning. These papers and lace are so yummy . Love every inch so perfect !!! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie, this is so pretty. Love the brown and cream combo. Love the design and all your special touches.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Beautiful! I must try one of these cards it looks so impressive when complete, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and Yummy Card, congrats!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy card - wonderul art work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!
    Love the brown and cream combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.