It's Summer Time!

Well... it is here in Australia. Its lovely and warm here at the moment so I was in the mood to colour up a cute little Tilda from the Sea Breeze collection - Splash Tilda. 


Tilda is coloured with Copics and because I wanted her to have a bit of a bronzed look I've used some darker colours, which I will list a bit later on. 


The sentiment is also from the Sea Breeze collection.  


A few dies were used, a MFT die for the note book edge on the sentiment, and Spellbinders Creative Book Pages set for the shape around Tilda.

I'm really enjoying my hols :) Can you tell? But unfortunately they're half over already, sigh.  I long for the days when I was a stay at home mum. 

Well... I might be back a bit later on with something else to share, see how we go with the family activities today. 
Bye!

Comments