Some simple Christmas cards

As usual I am running out of time! I have all these grand ideas to make Christmas cards, but never end up having enough. So this year, I've succumbed. I'm making some CAS Christmas cards. 


All of the stamps are of course Magnolia. Some older stamps and some newer ones. 


The kraft cards I found at a local department store and went to town heat embossing everything :) That was fun - I don't often heat emboss anymore. 


These little cards have some patterned paper on them and I've used a doo hickey label die to cut the start on the white card to let the patterned paper peep through. 


I over inked the edges of this one :/ oh well. I adore the little Polar bear and Penguin though! Such little cuties. 


The papers are from MME Mistletoe Magic. 


A fair bit of stickles is added to frost them up :) 

I do plan on making some more lavish cards soon - I finish work for the year on Friday so hopefully after that I will have some more time to go crazy at my craft desk.

Don't forget that Magnolia Down Under Challenges has an anything goes challenge running until December 31. Please head over and check it out - there are three sponsors with prizes up for grabs :) We'd love to see you join in the fun.

Until a bit later in the week...
Hugs and happy holidays! 







Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.