Bunny Prince

Happy New Year to you all.
I was lucky enough to receive in the post on Monday the new Magnolia Stamp Club - omg - a package of total cuteness. I've made two cards with these stamps already, I'm hooked! 
The new colletcion is called Lost and Found and I couldn't resist inking up this cute little fella first, Bunny Prince. I've masked him with the flowers that also came in the kit. 


I cleaned up my craft desk a few days ago and located my edge distreser haha, so I put it to good use. 


The little bunny looks a bit surprised, doesn't he?


The sentiment is from the 2009 Pets and Animals collection. The papers are Prima "Delight".


Flowers and brads are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'll be back tomorrow I guess with something else so share. Until then, I wish you a super crafty new year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.