The Ribbon Girl - Flowers

Hello Friends!
It's time for another fun challenge at The Ribbon Girl - this week we're looking for FLOWERS! Nice and easy. 


I took the opportunity to ink up one of the new stamps I received this week from Magnolia - they're so cute! 


I broke our my favourite MS large punch for the bottom edge of the card. All of the amazing embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl:
 Bronze Vintage Rectangle Frame, Orchid Small Baby Pink/Pink, Gardenia Small Pink/Baby Pink,  40mm Daisy White Mulberry, Starburst Stamen White,  Melissa Francis Garnish Applique Corners, 25mm Cream Cotton Lace, Pink Divine Twine


The image is coloured with Copics as usual. 
The sentiment is also Magnolia.

I hope you get a chance to join in the fun! There are two great prizes up for grabs - one from The Ribbon Girl and one from Lily of the Valley. 

I hope to be back later in the week with something else to share. 

Comments

  1. What a precious image.. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Kylie! Love the colors! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, I love the colours used.
    hugs laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Super Sweet! Loooove your pretty colours, Awesome layers and Gorgeously Coloured Image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow thank you for such lovely comment and becoming a follower. Your creativity and colouring is just stunning! I love the grass and background that you have created for this little cutie and all of your lovely flowers and papers match beautifully!
    Cuddles Jay x ps I am a new follower too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.