The Ribbon Girl July Card Challenge - Summer

Finally I'm back with a card to share! 
There is a new card challenge at The Ribbon Girls today and we're looking for Summer.


I love the warm summer theme - although it is freezing cold and winter over here in Aus! 


I have loads of gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies on my card - 25mm Celery Green Plain Sheer, Angel Fish Charm, Prima Treasures Sea Collection Resins, Teal Cottage Garden Blooms, Cheesecloth, Natural Button Twine, 25mm faux hessian natural, 


I have masked two Magnolia stamps together, and fussy cute another Edwin out to join them. All are coloured with Copics. I've coloured the boys in to resemble my little boys :o) The card is for my Dad for his birthday. 


A bit of doo hickey die cuts and some distressing and we're all done. 
I hope you get a chance to come and play with The Ribbon Girls this week! 
Hugs Kylie x

Comments

  1. great card Kylie - freezing cold in Aus - never!! how cold do you class as 'freezing' - bet it's warmer than the North East of England - I'll be putting a cardigan on shortly and it's mid-summer here lol - bit chilly this morning! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the brightness in your colours making me wish it was Summer soon! Great Layers it looks like the waves are coming right of the Card! Hope your dad liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.