Ribbon Girl - May card challenge - Mother/female

Hello friends!
There is a new challenge at Ribbon Girl today! This week we're looking for "Mother/female" cards.
It is Mothers Day next Sunday so I took the chance to make a Mother's Day card. 


The gorgeous tea cup is an old Magnolia stamp from "Little Yummy" 2009 collection. They're one of my favourite accessory stamps. I've stamped them onto different patterned papers, shaded the edges with Copics for definition and added some gold liquid pearls.

I've used  Blooms tiny vintage cream, cream tiny ric rac, 32mm Clementine Ivory Embroidered Tulle Lace, Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls, all from the Ribbon Girl

The papers are very old Basic Grey "Wisteria". I have two sheets left from my paper pad. I've been coveting these papers since I bought them about six years ago, they're just gorgeous. 
The card base is cut using a Spellbinders die set and cream AC cardstock and eddged using Tea Stain DI.


I hope you get a chance to enter the challenge this week!
The prizes are of course fantastic, 



I have a couple of new projects sitting on my desk awaiting completion, I hope to finish some off to share soon. 
Fingers crossed!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Wow these look fabulous. Perfect for Mothers Day have a great Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cups! Your card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.