Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Hello crafty friends, 
I'm back to share a pretty pink card with you today.

The challenge over on the Ribbon Girl Blog this week is to make a card and add flowers.  


I've used this adorable new Tilda from Magnolia, she is Bohemian Peony Tilda from the Boho collection. She is paired with loads of beautiful Ribbon Girl goodies (Brown 2 tone 30mm wild roses, 28mm 'Matilda' IVORY Vintage Style Cluny Cotton Lace, 3mm Ivory Pearl Bead String, 16mm Ivory Ruffle Edge Faux Suede, 9mm 9597 Earth Velvet Berisford)


I masked Tilda and stamped this lovely script stamp behind her.  She has the most beautiful hair.
Head on over to the Ribbon Girl blog to take part in the challenge. 

Until next time,
have a great week x

Comments

  1. So gorgeous, I like the sweet image the colours and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.