Clean and simple

Happy Saturday everyone xx
This is a something a little different for me - a, it is clean and simple and b. it is a Unity Stamp Co image which I haven't done before.


This stamp was a special I saw over at Unity Stamp Co and thought it was a bit cute, something non traditional and fun. So yep, 'added to cart' hahaha


I've also water coloured it with Distress Ink so it took a little care as I'm not overly confident with the DIs. It was super fun though. 

The image was then cut with a spellbinders frame and mounted on some super lovely ribbed cardstock.  The embellishments are Doo Hickey dies star labels, and some twine. 


I have some more to share next week... still working hard on those Christmas cards ;) 
Have a great weekend xxx

Comments

  1. It's a great card. You succeeded very well in coloring with distress ink. Have a great weekend too!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.